I listen. I care. I understand.
I’m there for you, so you can be there for them.
Options for Aging can….
• Perform a thorough assessment in the home to learn exactly
what is needed to maximize and maintain quality of life.
• Design, implement and manage a comprehensive plan of care.
• Assist with choosing and arranging alternative living
• Recommend, screen and monitor services for home care.
• Advise specific modifications to increase safety and
independence in the home.
• Coordinate medical services, appointments and follow-up.
• Monitor medication compliance.
• Identify cost savings available through Medicare, Medicaid,
Veteran’s Affairs and public benefit programs.
• Be an advocate and friendly face whether in the hospital or for
• Be a professional set of eyes and ears especially for families
living out of town.
• Deliver the highest quality care through an extended professional network including physicians, attorneys and financial advisors.